Prompt: After watching your classmates present their identity masks, think about how people are often more complex than what we see on the outside. What did the presentations teach you about looking beyond the surface when getting to know someone?

 N/A, I was out sick:( but I can infer that I most likely would've been suprised or at least intrigued by some of the things my classmates had to say.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: Write about something that you believed as a child.

Prompt: Troy’s complaint about the unfair job system shows his frustration with racial discrimination. How did this conversation make you think about fairness and opportunity in society today? If you were in Troy’s position, what would you do?

Prompt: Different cultures have different customs surrounding food and eating. Describe a food-related custom you grew up with or have experienced. How does this custom reflect your family's values or cultural background?