With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, reflect on your experience in AP Language so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?

Prompt Response: I haven't had as good of an academic output as I would like to admit. I am more than falling short of my goals and sadly its just because I have little to no energy when I get home, and then my homework just snowballs. I'm hoping this weekend I can try and fix all of it and get everything done. I've also been coordinating to get my 504 finished with the counselor that covers that, but its lagging pretty slow. I submitted the form 2 weeks ago but nothing has really came of it. Its been challenging to try and fill out these blog posts aswell as deltamath for precalculus. I dont get much homework besides in this class and precalculus, but still, when i get home, i just wanna go to sleep. I need to improve in keeping up with all of my assignments

Summary: I'm lagging further than I'd like to admit, I need to do better with keeping up with my assignments.

Reflection: I think a lot of the reasons for me not doing as well as I want to are due to mental health issues I've had this month.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: Write about something that you believed as a child.

Prompt: Troy’s complaint about the unfair job system shows his frustration with racial discrimination. How did this conversation make you think about fairness and opportunity in society today? If you were in Troy’s position, what would you do?

Prompt: Different cultures have different customs surrounding food and eating. Describe a food-related custom you grew up with or have experienced. How does this custom reflect your family's values or cultural background?