Which learning method do you enjoy the most? Class discussions, worksheet work, or hands-on activities. Select one and tell why.

Prompt Response: I enjoy media->classwork as a workflow/learning method. Watching a video, reading a paragraph, and then answering questions or reflecting. I feel it lets me think more and absorb the passage better than I would just reading.

Summary: I like reading passages or watching videos then answering questions.

Reflection: I feel that I enjoy that as it lets me comprehend the media better and as a result the lesson taught aswell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: Write about something that you believed as a child.

Prompt: Troy’s complaint about the unfair job system shows his frustration with racial discrimination. How did this conversation make you think about fairness and opportunity in society today? If you were in Troy’s position, what would you do?

Prompt: Different cultures have different customs surrounding food and eating. Describe a food-related custom you grew up with or have experienced. How does this custom reflect your family's values or cultural background?